Exceptional Hand-Built Guitars
Founded in 2007 and made in the USA, Redentore Guitars (red-n-tor-ray) are meticulously constructed, flawlessly finished, and painstakingly set up, Redentore archtop guitars, carved-top semi acoustic/electrics, the “LJ” (little jazzer), and the Redentore LJ Slimline acoustic bass, are destined to be classic works of art—both aesthetically and musically!
These instruments are hand built by one man (luthier Mark Piper — nearly 40 years experience) in his own shop in limited numbers. One set of hands and one set of eyes from start to finish. The result is a very beautiful, very playable, rich and even-sounding guitar of exceptional quality. If you have an eye for beauty and an ear for the same, look no farther than Redentore Guitars.
Our mission is to place flawlessly finished, hand-built instruments in the hands of artists and guitar players everywhere.
- Santissimo – 17 inch Archtop
- Gondolier – 17 inch Archtop
- Gondolier Studio – Smaller unbound headstock, single black veneer. Cherry neck Archtop
- Bella Voce’ – 15″x3″, 15th fret joint jazz acoustic flat top.
- LJ Custom – 15″x3″, 15th fret joint jazz archtop.
- LJ Slimline – 15″x2″ 16th fret joint, solid carved and CF bracing.
- Psalmist – 15″x2″ carve top electrictric, 16th fret joint.
- Dr. Dan – 15″x2″, 16th fret joint, alder routed hollow body.
Joshua Guitars by Redentore
- More Info Coming Soon!
Mark is always happy to talk with his clients first hand. He can be reached at 615-419-0243 Mon.-Fri. 9:00 a.m.-5:00 CST. Please leave message if unavailable.